Model # M8000
- Detects high/low levels in a container
- Stem diameter of 0.313” and float diameter of 1.0” or 1.125”
- Polypropylene is a recognized material for food material handling and conveying, and polypropylene-based products are ideal for food applications.
- Polypropylene is also good for use in agriculture, and for contact with many industrial fluids. (See chemical compatibility chart)
- Can be used in low temperature food equipment applications (up to 221F, 105C) such as food service steamers and proofers.
Sensor Reference Information:
- Electrical Considerations
- Float Information
- Float Switch Guide and Float Switch Products
- Tank Level Control
- Voltage Ratings
Ships same day EST (Eastern Standard Time), normal shipping hours apply
List Price: $13.23/ea
$125 minimum total order required. Quantity discounts available