Madison Company designs and provides custom switches and sensors for numerous specialty vehicle applications. Applications include fuel tank level indicators, fuel cell level monitoring, and cargo monitoring and control. Specialty vehicle manufactures use Madison sensors for tractors, hybrid automobiles, street sweepers, loaders, and many others.
Madison designs and manufactures continuous level sensors from several feet in length all the way down to a few inches. These sensors give precise indication of liquid levels across the entire range of your tank: from empty to full and everywhere in between. If point level indication is more critical, sensors may be designed with one or more level points on one sensor allowing for such indications as low level, high level, or overflow alarms.
- Hydraulic Oil
Specialty Vehicles from Madison Company are known for:
- Long life and Reliable Operation
- Wide variety of technologies (Float switch, Radar, Ultrasonic, Pressure, Optical)
- Chemical, Food, Fuel, Waste Water applications
- Intrinsically Safe and Explosion proof solutions available
- Off the Shelf and Custom Engineered Solutions Available
Contact Us today to discuss your application - we're here to help!