Some of the most well-known names in commercial and residential food service equipment utilize Madison Company liquid level sensors, float switches as well as temperature sensors. Deep fryers, coffee makers, ice machines and ovens are just a few of the products that rely on Madison float switches for precise control and Madison liquid level sensors for measurement.
With their low cost, durability, long life, and broad variety of sizes, Madison food grade float switches are an excellent match for every application. Food grade float switches are used to control pump-up and/or pump-down operations where liquid level accuracy is critical to the performance of the appliance. High or low level alarms, liquid measurement, and overflow protection are other common requirements that Madison float switches, temperature and liquid level sensors are adept at handling.
Key features of our sensors and switches for the food appliance industry include:
- FDA/NSF Compliant for contact with food
- Wide variety of Food Grade materials available – 316 Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, and Kynar
- Kanban inventory control systems with same day availability for many liquid level sensors and float switches
- Prototyping and Custom Engineered liquid level solutions for a broad array of applications. For Custom Engineered temperature sensors, contact Madison directly
- Long life, high reliability and repeatability
- Experts in Float and Non-Contact design and technology
- US based customer service
Contact Us today to discuss your application - we're here to help